Treatment protocol aims at;
- Treating inflammation of the skin and maintaining normal texture of the skin.
- Prevent recurrence by balancing the immune response.
- Regular intake of supplements can help in long term relief and rejuvenating the whole body.
The first line of treatment should always be avoiding the causative factors. If the problem persists then consider the following treatment protocol:
- Burning sensation and red rashes, skin inflammation, fever - Allergic reaction resulting in inflammation can be managed with the help of Haridrakhand, Sariva, Manjistha, Yasthimadhu by regulating the immune response and balancing the vitiated dosha
- Itching and bubble filled with fluid, swelling in the skin, swelling in the body, redness of skin managed with Sariva, Triphala guggulu, Kaishora guggulu, Musta these drugs are excellent blood purifiers and ama pachana (removing ama) from the body, that will help to treat disease from its root and prevent the further attack. Good for allover skin health.
Other Therapies:- Vamana (emesis), Virechana/Purgation therapy (cleaning digestive tract and purifies blood), Blood letting therapy