Treatment protocol aims at:
- Reduce the size of stones and flush out the small sized stone through urine.
- Reduce pain and inflammation associated with stones.
- Regular intake of supplements help in preventing further occurrence of renal calculi.
The first line of treatment should always be avoiding the causative factors. If the problem persists then consider the following treatment protocol:
Kidney stones cause bleeding by irritating the lining of the blood vessels in the kidney or bladder. A stone can cause obstruction of the ureter, causing urine to back up into the kidney leading to Red urine, painful and Urine problems
Chills and Fever result if bleeding and tissue are not healed leading to infection.
This can cause decreases in the filtration rate of the affected kidney and increase renal excretion of the unaffected kidney as well as very severe, excruciating Pain.
Nausea and vomiting happened because of shared nerve connections between the kidneys and GI tract
- Gokshura, Varuna, Apamarga kshara, Shankha Vati, Pashanabheda are helped to reduce the size of stones
- Gokshura, Kokilaksha also helps to improve the urine flow, effective in pain and urination problems
- Chandraprabha Vati, Varuna and Gokshuradi guggulu are effective in reducing the pain associated with kidney stones
- Kusa, Kasa and Nala help to clear the urine.
*If abdomen pain is sudden, rapidly intensifying and unbearable seek immediate care.