Treatment protocol aims at:
- Treating inflammation of the skin and maintaining normal texture of the skin.
- Prevent recurrence by healing and repairing the tissue.
- Regular intake of supplements can help in long term relief and rejuvenating the whole body.
The first line of treatment should always be avoiding the causative factors. If the problem persists then consider the following treatment protocol:
- Skin: blister, darkening of the skin, loss of colour, peeling, rashes, small bump, ulcers, or redness, Pus filled blisters that break open and crust over, Itching Mouth ulcer, Lacy white patches in the mouth or on the lips or tongue - All these skin changes are associated with hyper reaction of the immune system with skin cells. Manjistha, Kamadudha, Gandhaka Rasayana, Laghusootshekhar ras and Kaishora guggulu will normalise the immune response by purifying the blood and body channels from toxins (ama).Also helps in healing and repair of skin cells.
- Hair loss or nail damage- By the time inflammation will spread to other parts of the body and affects areas of skin where there is hair and causes hair loss. In this condition Yasthimadhu and Arogyavardhini vati are effective.
(The above mentioned Ayurvedic drugs are Herbs and Herbo-mineral preparations)
Other Therapies - Vamana (emesis) virechana/Purgation therapy (cleaning digestive tract and purifies blood), Blood letting therapy.