Treatment protocol aims at:
- Use of strength producing and nourishing herbs and dietary supplements
- Cleansing the channels of the body using appropriate herbs and herbo mineral preparation.
- Rejuvenating the reproductive system.
- Oligospermia or low sperm count. Kapikachhu, Gokshura helps to increase the sperm count and also use for involuntary ejacuation
- Trouble getting or keeping erection and Reduced sexual desire - Erection is the result of increased blood flow through the penile arteries and the penis grows rigid. Any alteration in the process due the causative factor may result in erection problems. Rasona, Ashwagandha, Kapikachhu, Gokshura , Musali, Shivlingi beej, Shilajit, Shatavari and Yasthimadhu are adaptogenic, balances testosterone, increases blood circulation and rich in antioxidants. It helps to release stress and anxiety. It also calms nerves and balances the dosha.
- Regulate hormone imbalance - Shatavari,Ashwagandha,Gokshura.
- Enlargement of breast, Decreased facial hair, loss of smell are associated with chromosomal- Genetic abnormalities, these conditions are incurable.
(The above mentioned Ayurvedic drugs are Herbs and Herbomineral preparations)
Other therapies- Snehapana, Swedana, Vamana, Virechana, Asthapana and Anuvasana enema will help to cleanse the body and man can induce conception.