Treatment protocol aims at:
- Use of strength producing and nourishing herbs and dietary supplements .
- Cleansing the channels of the body using appropriate herbs and herbo mineral preparations .
- Administration of drugs which helps in conception and implantation of fetus.
- Rejuvenating the reproductive system.
The first line of treatment should always be avoiding/treating the causative factors. If the problem persists then consider the following treatment protocol.
- Gynaecological disorders like PCOS, growth (polyps, fibroids), endometriosis, etc - Main reason behind these conditions are due to hormonal imbalance which may result from unhealthy diet or lifestyle or causes unknown. Amalaki, Ashwagandha, Gokshura and formulations like Chandraprabha vati help to treat them by balancing hormones. It also cleans the channels and rejuvenates the reproductive system and cures fatigue.
- Prepare the uterus for implantation - With the help of Bala, Kapikacchu, kamala, Shivlingi beeja, Lakshmana helps to balance the doshas and prepare the uterus for implantation and also helps in the growth of the fetus.
(The above mentioned Ayurvedic drugs are Herbs and Herbomineral preparations)
Other therapies - Snehapana, Swedana, Vamana, Virechana, Asthapana and Anuvasana enema will help to cleanse the body and the woman conceives positively and delivers normally. Procedure like nasya is also beneficial in infertility treatment.