Treatment protocol aims at:
- Giving relief from heartburn and sour belching and maintaining the normal gastric juice production and digestion.
- Prevention of complications and improving overall digestive health and peristalsis so that recurrence of Hyper acidity can be prevented.
- Regular intake of supplements to cure symptoms of Hyper acidity in the form of herbs and herbomineral preparations.
The first line of treatment should always be avoiding the causative factors. If the problem persists then consider the following treatment protocol:
- Digestive issues such as lack of appetite, bloating, gas and indigestion happen due to unhealthy diet and lifestyle. It should be treated with Laghusootshekhar ras, Pravalapanchamrutha.
- Sour belching, Heartburn and Vomiting - Excessive acid production irritates the lining of the stomach causing burning sensation meanwhile, acid back up along with food and fluids leading to belching and vomiting. Managing it with Yasthimadhu, Kamadudha, Suvarna makshika and Laghusootshekhar ras.
(The above mentioned Ayurvedic drugs are Herbs and Herbomineral preparations)
Other treatments - Pichu,Dhara,Vasthi