Treatment protocol aims at:
- Relief from all GAD related symptoms.
- Preventing and reducing the complication of anxiety by calming down the nervous system.
- Rejuvenating the whole body and preventing further attack.
The first line of treatment should always be avoiding the causative factors. If the problem persists then consider the following treatment protocol.
Long-term anxiety and panic attacks can cause your brain to release stress hormones on a regular basis. This can increase the frequency of symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, and depression including loss of sleep, stress, irritability, fear, anxiety and fatigue
In anxious condition, the muscles tense up and your body puts pressure on areas like your bladder and your abdomen. This pressure may also cause you to need to urinate more often. Stress affects the body in a variety of ways, from mood swings and headaches to weight fluctuations. Stress also causes neck and back pain.
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Suvarana makshika will help manage stress, boost brain function and strengthen the body.
- Jatamansi, Mauktik bhasma, Mandukaparni, Godanti and Brahmi will help to manage all stress, calm down the nervous system, improve learning and ease anxiety.
Other therapies - Virecana (Purgation), Abhyanga (body massage), Padabhyanga (foot massage), shiroabhyanga (head massage) with medicated oils, Shirodhara (Pouring medicated liquids/milk/ water/oils on head, Pichu (application of cotton soaked with medicated oil over head), Takra dhara (Pouring medicated buttermilk all over body), Yoga, Meditation and Counselling.