Treatment protocol aims at:
- Maintaining hormonal balance and reduce pain and cramping (balance the vata).
- Relief from heavy bleeding arrests the growth of endometrium outside the uterus and maintaining the normal reproductive health.
- Provide strength and stamina to the whole body.
The first line of treatment should always be avoiding/treating the causative factors. If the problem persists then consider the following treatment protocol:
- Menstrual cramps, low back pain, spotting and excessive bleeding (menorrhogia) - Unhealthy diet or lifestyle imbalance the hormones and the inflammatory environment within the pelvis may contribute cramps/pain and excessive bleeding. Managing this condition with Ashoka, Haritaki, Amalaki and Kanchanar guggulu will regulate the hormone and heal the tissue. Promote overall menstrual health and hormonal balance)
- Rejuvenate the reproductive system and cure fatigue, Infertility - Adhesion, Cyst, Scarring and Inflammation might make ovulation, fertilization and implantation difficult which are essential for a healthy conception and pregnancy. Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Chandraprabha vati, Kanchanar guggulu will regulate the menstrual cycle and hormones. It will also reduce growth of cyst or endometrial located other than its normal place, scaring, adhesion which cause digestive issues and painful bowel/urination.
(The above mentioned Ayurvedic drugs are Herbs and Herbomineral preparations)
Other treatments - Virechana, Abhyanga,Vasthi