Treatment protocol aims at:
- Reduce the size of stones and flush out the small sized stone through urine.
- Reduce pain and inflammation associated with stones.
- Regular intake of supplements help in preventing further occurrence of bladder stones.
The first line of treatment should always be avoiding the causative factors. If the problem persists then consider the following treatment protocol:
Typical symptoms of bladder stones include: lower abdominal pain, frequent urination occurs as the stones either irritate the wall of the bladder or block the flow of urine. Sometimes the stones injured the bladder resulting in bleeding causing blood in the urine.
- Gokshura, Varuna , Apamarga kshara, Shankhavati, Pashanabheda will reduce the size of stones, improve the urine flow, also effective in pain and difficulty in urination as well.
- Chandraprabha Vati, Varuna and Gokshuradi guggulu are effective in reducing the pain associated with bladder stones.
*If abdomen pain is sudden, rapidly intensifying and unbearable seek immediate care.
Other therapies- virechana/Purgation therapy (cleaning digestive tract and purifies blood), Vasti (enema).